[duxuser] Re: searching for mistakes

  • From: "Steve Dresser" <s.dresser@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 12:39:22 -0500

True, but if you removed the hyphen as well, the two words would become one and be properly translated. I have a feeling that someone used hard hyphens in the original Word document. Soft hyphens should have been ignored, right?

Steve

----- Original Message ----- From: "Susan Jolly" <easjolly@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>