[duxuser] Re: maintaining format in MS Word for braille translation in Duxbury 10.5, using "Direct Emboss".

  • From: "Bray, Terry" <Terry.Bray@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 14:14:26 -0400

yup and its the biggest issue that I take issue with. Since more and
more users of dux. are not professional Braille creators and yet they
want the power of the program I hope that sometime soon this issue is
taken seriously and full Braille support from word and other programs is
given the priority it deserves.

Terry Bray
System Support Analyst

Adaptive Technology Services - Strategy and Planning Desktop Planning &
Design

 ENTERPRISE INFRASTRUCTURE OPERATIONS, Technology & Solutions

Phone 416-549-6190