[duxuser] Replacing current styles

  • From: "Janet George" <joybubbles@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2006 17:07:47 -0600

Hi!
I am hoping someone will be able to help me.
I have been working in a Duxbury document. I have been using "heading 1" to
mark my new headings.
My problem is I select the heading 1 from the list of styles and it applies
it to the text below as well as to the line in which it is applied.
Is there a way to prevent this from happening? It even happens when there is
nothing typed in as yet.
I am using DBT 10.5
Thanks for your help.
Janet
Take the lot in life you've been given and build on it.