[duxuser] Re: keyboard simple test

  • From: "Neal" <neal@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 13:39:16 -0400

The test is simple.

If you are at the computer store, try the keyboard in MS Word or NotePad or
even WordPad, and probably Open Office (although I have not run this one
yet).

Press all six home row keys at the same time.  (The f d s j k l keys)

If you get all six letters you should be fine.

The order of the letters is not important.

Most computer stores are extremely helpful when you explain why you are
doing this!

Sincerely,

Neal

Email: Neal@xxxxxxxxxx