[duxuser] Re: jaws or wineyes and dbt

  • From: Teri McElroy <teri@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 18:59:13 +1200

Thanks Caroline, but I also already tried maximising the actual
document and still have problems.  It's not just in dbt, but also in
word.  I too find wineyes better for reading documents in dbt but
thought I'd try jaws as well to see if it was just wineyes giving mea
problem or whether it was nonscreen-reader specific.

Teri