[duxuser] Re: help with perky duck

  • From: "Anne Ronco" <anne@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2014 17:43:58 -0400

Perky Duck does not do ANY automated formatting at all. As a rule of thumb
any formatting you can't do on a Perkins Brailler or with a slate and
stylus, you won't be able to do with Perky Duck.

My suggestion is that you make sure you have the latest version of Perky
Duck which is found on our web site under Products, then Freeware. A link to
our web site is found in my signature below. Next read through the Help
Topic to familiarize yourself with the functions.

If you are still not sure of something ask your braille instructor to
explain it. Braille instructors have agreed to support Perky Duck for their
students. That is how we are able to offer it for free.

All the best,

Anne Ronco
email: info@xxxxxxxxxx

Duxbury Systems, Inc.
270 Littleton Road, #6; Westford, MA 01886-3523 USA
TEL: + 978-692-3000 FAX: + 978-692-7912
Email (general): info@xxxxxxxxxx
Web site: http://www.DuxburySystems.com
Duxbury Systems, the first name in software for Braille - since 1975.