[duxuser] help with imported word document and print page numbers

  • From: Teri McElroy <teri@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 19:09:21 +1300

Hi

I'm doing a rush job for someone and am having problems with the document.
I'll put the questions in separate messages to make it easier.

firstly, it appears that the imported document unbeknown to me, has some kind
of header.  It's being displayed at the top right corner of each page where I
want the print page numbers to go.  Where do I look in the dxp file to find
whatever it is causing the problem?  I've been through the document and didn't
know it was there until I got the embossed proof copy.

I'm using dbt 10.4 for this job.

Teri