[duxuser] Re: grade 2 braille using perky duck

  • From: Micallef Michael at FITA <michael.micallef@xxxxxx>
  • To: "'duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 May 2015 05:09:06 +0000

Hi marienne,

Thank you for writing, my problem is exactly how to instruct perky duck to
actually write in contracted Braille, because for some reason it allows me to
write only in uncontracted Braille, obviously because if there is such command
i'm not aware of it.

Michael Micallef
FITA Officer - Fita
FITA
MALTA INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY AGENCY

Email:
Office:
Mobile:
+356 25992343
+356 79421278
http://www.mita.gov.mt

Please read our Legal Notice: http://emailpolicy.mita.gov.mt
Kindly consider your environmental responsibility before printing this e-mail