[duxuser] Re: extra Braille sheet

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 00:41:35 +0100

I could not agree with you more Dale.  None of us like waste, but I
don't hear tales of single sheet mountains accumulating is deepest Texas
or the likes.

By the way, when I was talking about perforated joining tape, in no way
was I suggesting it be used to string dozens of these single sheet
together.  We use it when we have a very large job, and do not want the
embossers stopping when we are not there.

I mean, let's get real.  We can start our two fast embossers going with
1,000 sheets in each, and go off to the pub for an hour or so, knowing
that the joined second box of 1,000 will pick up should we be a shade
late.  (Smile!)

Now that's planning!