[duxuser] Re: extra Braille sheet

  • From: "Dale Leavens" <dleavens@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 19:07:57 -0400

Well, at 0.25 cents per page even tearing it off and throwing it into the
garbage is expensive. I mean, at minimum wage it purchases about 1.29
seconds of manpower time so any retrieval time beyond that is simply not
worth it.

Dale Leavens, Cochrane Ontario
dleavens@xxxxxxx
     Home of the Polar Bear Express!