[duxuser] Re: enterprise moon

  • From: Christine Simpson <simpsonc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 09:33:50 +1100

Catherine,

follow the link pasted below and I am certain you will find the information you are wanting from Optek Systems re their Moon product.

http://members.optusnet.com.au/~terryk/moon.htm

I also noted that the link to "further information" was not working but I suggest that you can also send your email to:

Terry Kennaghan:  terryk@xxxxxxxxxx

Hope these contacts are helpful

Christine

At 03:52 AM 3/10/05, you wrote:
George,
I did a search for Optek Systems. I was able to find information about the Moon program described, but none of the links seemed to work on the website. It might be a site open to its members only or perhaps its way out of date. If anyone has better success obtaining the Enterprise Moon program for the Everest, please write and let me know how you got it.
Thanks.
Catherine

* * * * *
Christine Simpson