[duxuser] Re: Moon font for Index

  • From: "Pentronics" <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 09:45:49 +1100

Sorry, should have included that in my original reply.
Optek Systems can be contacted at terryk@xxxxxxxxxx

The Moon page of their web site is; http://www.members.optusnet.com.au/~terryk/moon.htm

Their address is 6 Joseph Street, Rydalmere, NSW 2116 Australia.
Tel: +61 2 9891 6600  Fax: +61 2 9891 6875

Nigel Herring
Pentronics
Unit 3, 76 Regentville Road
Penrith, NSW 2750