[duxuser] Re: duxbury on a notebook

  • From: "George Bell" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 14:11:38 -0000

Hi Ed,

What you want to do is not currently possible I'm afraid.

However, you may be assured that it is a high priority.  Like you, we
change paper sizes, and model of embosser, many times a day.  I don't
think it will make into the next version, but I'm personally optimistic
that there will be a solution this side of Christmas.

George Bell
Techno-Vision Systems Ltd