[duxuser] Re: deleting a word

  • From: Steve Dresser <s.dresser@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 19:29:49 -0400

Hi Terri,

If you're using JFW, I've written scripts to make the Control-Delete key delete a word. I've also written scripts for other functions that I think should have been part of DBTW's editor, including deleting the word to the left of the cursor, deleting from cursor to beginning of line, deleting from cursor to end of line, and deleting a whole line. I'm selling the entire package for $20. Write me off list if you're interested at:
jennco.productions@xxxxxxxxxxx

Steve

On Thursday 10/23/03 14:23 Terri Pannett wrote:

Hi,

This is a minor question, but how can I delet a word using DBT Win?  Control
delete doesn't work.

Terri, Amateur radio call sign KF6CA.  Army MARS call sign AAT9PX,
California