[duxuser] deactivations was RE: Re: Frustrated and angry.

  • From: "Neal" <neal@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2011 10:34:36 -0400

Hello Joy:

Please respond directly to me neal@xxxxxxxxxx with your DBT license number
and all relevant details

including computer that you deactivated and the computer name you want to
activate,

and details of any error codes that you were presented with in the process.

I will try to look into your situation.

If it is easier for you, just forward the related emails to me.

I am assuming you sent the emails to activation@xxxxxxxxxx

My email address is:
neal@xxxxxxxxxx

Sincerely,

Neal Kuniansky

Email: Neal@xxxxxxxxxx

TEL:+1 978-692-3000

FAX: +1 978-692-7912

Duxbury Systems, Inc.

The name for Braille since 1975.

270 Littleton Road, #6

Westford MA, 01886 USA

  _____

Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2011 12:15:44 +0200
From: anders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [duxuser] Frustrated and angry.

Hello!
To be short i have bought a new windows 7 computer.
Its 32-bit windows and i am trying to invoke my licens in duxbury.
It tells me its the wrong license.
Really strange as i have a licens that has worked on my xp macine.
BUt since i am not sure how to deactivate my xp licens and re activate it
its pretty frustrating.
I thought this should be very simple but no way of simpleness here.
To be more specific, i had problems with a licens that needed to be
activated and i contacted the activation support.
But i didn't get no help there as they told me i have dbt on a machine i
didn't have.
So i am stumped angry and thing dbt just nu is crap!
/A