[duxuser] Frustrated and angry.

  • From: Anders Holmberg <anders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 01 Oct 2011 12:15:44 +0200

Hello!
To be short i have bought a new windows 7 computer.
Its 32-bit windows and i am trying to invoke my licens in duxbury.
It tells me its the wrong license.
Really strange as i have a licens that has worked on my xp macine.
BUt since i am not sure how to deactivate my xp licens and re activate it its pretty frustrating.
I thought this should be very simple but no way of simpleness here.
To be more specific, i had problems with a licens that needed to be activated and i contacted the activation support. But i didn't get no help there as they told me i have dbt on a machine i didn't have.
So i am stumped angry and thing dbt just nu is crap!
/A