[duxuser] Re: confused!!

  • From: "George Bell" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 23:15:43 +0100

Oh boy!  That bull sure has got me in a paddywax!

O.K.  Send me your file (privately), and don't forget to remind me of the
problem.

George.

PS:  I perhaps should explain the bull banter.  Fina sent me a picture of
herself mounted on a bull.  But this was like no ordinary bull.  It must have
had a horn span of 20 feet!  And it was all pure Texas beef.  Biggest sucker I
ever saw.

Of course, Fina could be an 18 inch tall midget!  (Smile!)