[duxuser] Re: braille books needing good homes

  • From: "Jean Obi" <jeaneobi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2003 22:37:16 -0700

Dear Catherine
Thhanks for offering books again.  I can definitely find homes for fiction
books both for children and adults.
I am enclosing our most recent newsletter which gives information on how we
circulate them and some thing of our activities. It also includes our postal
address which is:
Nigerwives Braille Book Production Centre
P. O. Box 54224,
Falomo
Lagos, Nigeria
Thanks for thinking of us.