[duxuser] Live DBT Tech Support

  • From: Scott Blanks <scottsjb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 07 Sep 2003 22:34:07 -0700

Hey folks,

I am looking for suggestions of people I could talk to live on the phone to discuss a number of style/formatting issues and questions that I have about Duxbury and MS Word documents. Does anyone on here have a specific contact in the United States who would be able to help me?

In brief, I am working with an employee at a university who needs assistance preparing various documents for embossing and we are running into a number of difficulties in the translation and/or importing of the documents.

Thank you all for past and future assistance ... I always find the answers I need here.

Take care,
Scott

* * * * This message is via list duxuser at freelists.org. * To unsubscribe, send a blank message with * unsubscribe * as the subject to <duxuser-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>. You may also * subscribe, unsubscribe, and set vacation mode and other subscription * options by visiting //www.freelists.org. The list archive * is also located there. * Duxbury Systems' web site is http://www.duxburysystems.com * * *