[duxuser] Re: blind-user module

  • From: "George Bell" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 02:26:46 -0000

Hi Catherine,

I'll never get off to the Bahamas at this rate (Smile)

>  I would still advocate for the availability of the help files on CD
(I wouldn't think of using the word "disk") in a form ot tied to any
given product. Still have your dxp version, but give us things we can
convert and emboss also. Duxbury could even charge for this CD.

I cannot absolutely promise this, but I am doing my absolute utmost to
produce accessible documentation from the DBT Help system outside of DBT
and on the release CD.

It will likely be in Word for Windows files, which are potentially
produced by the Help system software.

George Bell.