[duxuser] Re: ascii braille

  • From: Jean Menzies <jemenzies@xxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 04 Nov 2006 13:16:47 -0700

Wow.  Never dreamed of trying Wikipedia.  Thanks.

But this isn't quite what I wanted. I thought it was the ascii I was looking for but I am wrong.

If I type a quote and treat it as exact translation, I get a dot 5. If I type an un derscore and use exact translation, I get dots 456. . So this isn't ascii? Is this just computer code then?

Ah, what am I looking for?  Smile.

Jean
----- Original Message ----- From: "S von See" <svonsee@xxxxxxxxxxx>