[duxuser] a problem with embossing

  • From: "Denise Colley" <dmc0124@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2010 12:46:05 -0700

I am using duxbury version 10.5 with a Basic Index D embosser, and somehow
settings either in duxbury or the embosser have gotten messed up.  When I try
to emboss, the odd pages emboss ok, but the even pages put a space between
every line and lines break in the middle, there will be parts of lines, and
words will break at the end of the line and part of the word will go down to
the next line.  I don't know if I'm having a duxbury problem or embosser
problem.

I'm using the 8-1/2 by  11 inch paper.  I think I need to go in and possibly
reset some settings, but I don't know where to go to find out what the proper
settings are supposed to be.  Any suggestions?

Denise