[duxuser] Re: Word Template (BANA)

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 11:19:31 -0000

Hi Lynn,

As Susan, the BANA Template author, is at a conference this
week, so I'll try to explain as best I can.

Provided you checked the "Install Word/BANA Template" option
when 10.5 was being installed, the braille.dot Template
SHOULD have been installed.  However, sad to say, this does
not always happen.

You should find the original braille.dot file in
c:\duxbury\Templates

You need to copy this to:-

c:\Documents and Settings\[your username]\Application
Data\Microsoft\Templates

This is where your Word Templates should be stored in
Windows XP, so it may be different for earlier operating
systems.

All being well, when you now are in Word, and open a new
document requesting a specific Template to be used, the
braille.dot template should be listed.

George.