[duxuser] Word Template (BANA)

  • From: "Lynn Carroll" <lynnc@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 14:30:58 -0700

Hi listers,

Can someone explain a little about the BANA Word Template?  I have been
reading that topic in DBT's Help (version 10.5), and it sounds like
something I'd like to try.  But I don't understand where the braille.dot
template comes from.  I have Word 2002 on my computer and tried to
follow the directions "To open the braille template for a new file" but
at the last step, there was nothing called "braille.dot" there.  Perhaps
someone can direct me to more information in a U.S. publication or
on-line?

Lynn Carroll
braille transcriber
Utah Schools for the Deaf and the Blind