[duxuser] Re: Use with Windows 8.1

  • From: George Bell <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 18:54:58 +0000

Hi Sandra,

With that response, I'm afraid only Duxbury directly can help you.

Basically it suggests that it has been installed and activated on other
systems, but has not been de-activated and uninstalled correctly.

Duxbury do appear to be in the office today however.

George.

From: george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 13:14:29 +0000
Hi Sandra,

RIGHT click on the DBT icon, and select "Run as administrator".

You should then be able to activate OK.

George