[duxuser] Re: Tracked Word Documents

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 17:18:31 +0100

Hi Crystal,

This is one of our major bugbears, and I'm afraid there is little or no
short way, short of comparing it with a printed hard copy, that you can
get round it at the moment.

In our case, we advise the client, is as nice a way possible, that they
must submit finalised a document.  If they say they don't know how to do
this, I can suggest a variety of phrases we use to suggest that having
managed to put Revisions IN to the document, they should learn how to
complete the task.  (Smile)

George.