[duxuser] Re: Spacing problem.

  • From: "George Bell" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 09:37:09 -0000

Hi Carmela,

DBT (and indeed most braille translators) will remove surplus spaces.

If you specifically want spaces, you need to use what is called a "Hard
Space", achieved by pressing Alt + F2 for each space you require.

However, can I ask what you are trying to achieve here?  If you are
wanting two spaces as at the beginning of each paragraph, then if you
apply the "para." Style, this will happen automatically when you
translate into braille.

George Bell
Techno-Vision Systems Ltd