[duxuser] Re: Simple question

  • From: "Dale Leavens" <dleavens@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2014 16:15:55 -0400

Ambiguity?

Humans don't have a single problem with differentiating between "ble" and "#". Is this another case of us humans now working for our computers?

No wonder braille literacy is on the decline. with all the symbols now used to designate some of the simplest braille I can't hardly read the modern stuff.

Dale Leavens.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Robert C" <gone.to.dawgs@xxxxxxxxx>