[duxuser] Re: Showing print page numbers in brailled document

  • From: Dave Durber <dadurber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 16:57:43 -0400

Please accept my sincerest apologies, I gave some wrong instructions
in my previous E-mail.

You should disregard my previous E-mail and use the instructions in
this E-mail instead.

If you want the braille pagination to start on page 7, do the
following:

1.  Open the "Document" menu by pressing <ALT+D>.

2.  Press the <ENTER> key to open the "page Numbering..." dialog box.
You can also press the letter <P> key from the "Document" Menu which
will open the "page Numbering..." dialog box and place you on the
first item.

3.  Press the key combination <SHIFT+TAB> to move backwards through
the dialog box until "First page number to display" followed by a
number is highlighted.  The default is 1.  Type the number 7 and press
the <TAB> key to the OK button and press the <ENTER> key to close the
"Page Numbering..." dialog box and exit the "Document" menu.  You will
be returned to the document window.

4.  If you want print pagination to start with page 7, do the
following.

5.  Follow the steps in 1 and 2 to open the "Document" Menu followed
by the "Page Numbering..." dialog box.

6.  Set the braille and print reference page numbering according to
the braille code that you are using.  Press the <TAB> key to the OK
button and press the <ENTER> key to close the "Page Numbering..."
dialog box and exit the "Document" menu.  You will be returned to the
document window.

8.  When you get to the position where you want to insert the code for
print reference page 7, enter the code [lea] followed by the number 7.
You will need to enter the [lea] code followed by the number for each
print reference page manually as required.

I hope this helps.

Sincerely:

Dave Durber