[duxuser] Search and Replace in Microsoft Word

  • From: "Rick Boggess" <rboggess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2005 08:15:11 -0500

I was recently doing some document clean up in Word before importing it into
Duxbury. I had instances where there were blank lines followed by a capital
letter and blank lines followe by a small letter.  I wanted to search for
"^p^p" followed by small letters and change the "^p" to " ".  I looked at
the Word help file and foun all kinds of advanced features but there did not
seem to be one which worked for this particular situation.  I would
appreciate hearing from anyone who might have suggestions for dealing with
this.

Thanks.
Rick Boggess

  _____