[duxuser] Re: Deactivating DTBWin

  • From: Ann Byrne <annakb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 09 Apr 2005 04:08:59 -0500

Betsy, are you running Norton antivirus? If so, go to Options/Miscellaneous and turn off the Microsoft office plug-in. Often that's the problem.

ood luck!

At 10:45 PM 4/8/2005, you wrote:
Aloha listers,
For some reason I cannot open Word files in DBTWin. I am running XP Home, DBT 10.5 and Office 2003. I receive an error message that says DBT cannot read the Word file. It may be an incompatible version or the file may be corrupted.

I ran the Repair wizzard for Office 2003 and I still am having the same problem. I think I need to deactivate my DBTWin, remove the program, and download it again. Has anyone had this problem? And, I do not see anywhere to deactivate my program on the website. Thanks in advance for any assistance that can be provided.
Betsy

* * * * This message is via list duxuser at freelists.org. * To unsubscribe, send a blank message with * unsubscribe * as the subject to <duxuser-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>. You may also * subscribe, unsubscribe, and set vacation mode and other subscription * options by visiting //www.freelists.org. The list archive * is also located there. * Duxbury Systems' web site is http://www.duxburysystems.com * * *