[duxuser] Re: SPAM?:question about print and braille document

  • From: "Foxworth,Ann (DARS)" <Ann.Foxworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 10:39:59 -0600

Someone else may have a better idea. Maybe you could run your braille paper
through the printer to do the print, then through the embosser for the braille,
then cut the items out. My experience with this is that it is very difficult to
make the print come out underneath the braille. You can printfrom Duxbury in
the .dxp file.

ANN FOXWORTH, BRAILLE CONSULTANT
DARS/DBS
CRISS COLE REHABILITATION CENTER