[duxuser] Re: Removing paragraph markers

  • From: "Dan Geminder and Suzan Muncer" <geminder@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2004 09:33:26 -0500

First, search for all instances of the period with the paragraph, replacing
them with a string of characters than cannot possibly occur in the document,
such as qwertyu or even a colorful word of your own invention. Then replace
all other paragraphs with a space. Then replace all double spaces with
single spaces. Finally, replace your temporary string with a paragraph.

Should take about a minute.

Dan