[duxuser] Re: Release of DBT Win 10.5

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2004 11:08:24 +0100

Hi Daveed,

Hebrew and Arabic tables are included as part of DBT 10.5,
along with quite a few other new language tables.  An
extract from What's New follows my signature.

George Bell.

New Languages:
Languages - The list of languages has been extended to
include:-
Arabic
Danish
English/American Textbook (Distinct Emphasis)
English/Australian
English/British (New)
English/Unified (UBC)
French/Quebec
Hebrew/American Uncontracted
Hebrew/Israeli Uncontracted
Latvian/Uncontracted
Polish
Portuguese/Brazillian
Romanian/Uncontracted
Turkish/Uncontracted

Mandell
> Sent: 03 September 2004 02:56
> To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Cc: duxnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [duxuser] Re: Release of DBT Win 10.5
>
> How can one obtain the Hebrew braille tables?  Are they
> provided in a supplement similar to Arabic, or are they
> already contained within DBT?
> Thanks.
> I'd like to be able to produce material in both American
and