[duxuser] Re: Release of DBT Win 10.5

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2004 11:04:27 +0100

Hi Daveed,

At this point in time, I'm afraid the answer is, "Not yet".
It's simply been a matter of lack of time.  However, I am
hoping it will be possible to begin by producing accessible
Word files.  Completion of Help is almost the very last
thing that gets done, as it invariably has to be completed
when the programmers have frozen the code.

Bear in mind that provided you have an embosser connected,
you can now emboss an individual Topic from Help.  Not
ideal, but hopefully a step in the right direction.

George Bell.