[duxuser] Re: Regarding the license floppy disk

  • From: "Neal Kuniansky" <Neal@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 11:48:59 -0500

Hi, with 10.5 you will still be able to use your old license.
In fact you will need it.  But if you do not have a floppy drive on your
computer it will not be a problem.

The only thing I would make sure that you do in preparation for the release
of 10.5 is to ensure your software is properly registered.
If you are not registered you can do so easily over the telephone, or via
the web at:
http://www.duxburysystems.com/registration.asp?returnto=/news.asp

Now is a good time to go ahead and purchase that upgrade and SMA for your
old DBT WIN.  That way you will automatically get 10.5 via the mail when we
begin shipping.  And to answer the next question, we do not yet have a
shipping date.

Thanks for your interest.  If anyone has any specific concerns or questions
please feel free to email me directly.

Sincerely,
Neal Kuniansky
Email: Neal@xxxxxxxxxx