[duxuser] Re: Question about transcribing a document

  • From: Carolyn Zacks <carolynzcks616@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2012 20:09:23 -0800

Sorry to jump in here, but I'm trying to find a keyboard that has six-key
entry for simbraille.  Do you possibly know  where I can look?

Thanks in advance,

Carolyn Zacks

--
Attitude and Gratitude
Carolyn

[image: Abraham Lincoln] <http://quotes4all.net/abraham%20lincoln.html>And
in the end it's not the years
in your life that count. It is the life in your years.

Abraham Lincoln <http://quotes4all.net/abraham%20lincoln.html>