[duxuser] Fw: please disregard

  • From: "Douglas Richard Dexheimer" <drichardd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 10:57:16 -0600

Has anybody found this yet?  George wanted to know what the solution was, and I
explained below.  I did some trial and error changes to the embosser settings,
margin settings, etc., and reviewed some emails from Enabling Technologies till
I found a procedure for setting the left margin using the embosser control
panel.  After trying that, I did another emboss command and the machine came
back to life.  Thanks for your understanding and input.  Happy Thanksgiving and
holidays to all.

Douglas Richard Dexheimer
Chief of Braille Productions
Born-Again Productions