[duxuser] Re: Question about contractions in dxb

  • From: "Caryn Navy" <caryn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 15:35:58 -0400

Hello Deb.

Hearing a description of the braille cell (e.g., "t h sign," "low a," "dots
4 6") is something provided by the JAWS script files for DBT. But when you
want to hear the ASCII equivalent of a braille cell instead of this
description, just turn on the JAWS cursor.  Turn the PC cursor back on when
you're ready.

Sincerely,
Caryn