[duxuser] modifying a style

  • From: "Foxworth, Ann" <Ann.Foxworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 13:10:10 -0600

I have been trying to modify the paragraph style in dbt 10.6 but have
been unable to get the result I want.  I also tried making a paragraph
template with the code in it which would address paragraph treatment.
Can someone send me directions on how to modify the paragraph style so
that my paragraphs start at the left margin and a blank line appears at
the end of each paragraph?  Some things I've tried are, when modifying
the paragraph style, for the beginning code I entered the code [ind0]
and for the ending code I entered [<][l].  When creating my paragraph
template, I entered the code [svprg1:1:1] and saved the template with
the code included.  My paragraphs are still indented into the third
cell.  You can't use poetry mode with paragraphs indented and I like to
use that code  more than the list style.

Ann Foxworth, Braille Consultant
Criss Cole Rehabilitation Center
4800 N Lamar Blvd.
Austin, TX 78756