[duxuser] Paragraphs and Numbers

  • From: "Karina Gregory" <Karina.Gregory@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "duxuser" <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 23:15:46 -0000

Dear List Members,

I am trying to translate a document from print into Braille.  I have imported
it from Microsoft Word by going "File", "Open" and selecting it from the list.
However, when I am translating it into Braille, the paragraphs begin with the
first line indented.  Is there a way of making it start on the left hand side?
Also, numbers are doing this, say if I have a numbered list, the numbers are
being indented to the same place that the paragraps start, but anything that
overflows to the next line is starting down at the left hand side of the page.
I am visually moving it across to the left before embossing it from Duxbury,
but it doesn't seem to have any affect!

Thank you for your help, it is much appreciated.

Karina