[duxuser] Re: Obscure DBT codes (was double spacing)

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 May 2007 06:17:44 +0100

Hi Steve,

As I have now discovered from Joe Sullivan, the Dollar
Command does in fact still work.  However, there is a trick
to it.

First, you MUST “Save As” a text file, with a .txt
extension.

Second, when you import the file into DBT you MUST change
DBT’s Import Filter to “Duxbury Coded Text …”

Third, know that $compress cancels $as-is.

I’ve just done a series of tests here to prove it out, and
believe it or not, using Vista Ultimate and Word 2007.

George.

From: HYPERLINK "mailto:george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"George
Bell

Date: 02/05/2007 14:16