[duxuser] Re: Nothing reading when I paste into Duxbury

  • From: Eileen Misrahi <eileenmis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 06:53:18 -0700

Hello,

I will keep what you just described in mine when Duxbury doesn't read pasted
text. On a related topic, I was having problems yesterday opening a DOCX file
in Duxbury 11.1 and needed to contact support. I am using JAWS 14 and it was
suggested to close out JAWS and reopen it. This did the trick and Duxbury is a
happy camper once again. I thought I would pass this along for future trouble
shooting if Duxbury decides not to open the file when the doc is in the correct
format. HTH.

Eileen

Sent from my iPhone