[duxuser] Re: Manual

  • From: "Caryn Navy" <caryn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2013 00:46:01 -0400

Hello Dennis.

When you have an Internet connection, another way to access the DBT help file
material is to go to DBT's Help menu and select the option Translate help. This
takes you to a web version of the help files, with a choice of language through
Google Translate. The opening screen has links for the different languages
available. Of course Dutch through Google Translate is not Dutch translated by
a human and may not be your choice for learning new material. But still I want
you to know that's available.

Also, some people may prefer this Translate Help option with the language
choice of English, just because they prefer using their web browser over using
a help file interface.

As George mentioned, it is possible for people to volunteer to translate the
DBT user interface into other languages. Duxbury created a system that allows
volunteers who contact us to work on that. When you go to Global settings >
Internationalization, the first item gives a choice of languages for the user
interface.
Best wishes for a smooth learning experience.
Sincerely,
Caryn