[duxuser] Re: MBosss-1 with DBT10.4 under Windows XP

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2004 12:34:45 +0100

-----Original Message-----
From: duxuser-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:duxuser-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Charles Pond
Sent: 27 June 2004 11:08
To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [duxuser] Re: MBosss-1 with DBT10.4 under Windows XP

Actually tommorrow morning George.  WE didn't use Device.  One test we
did was to set up the generic text printer and try to print from Windows
with that printer,  A strange message came up saying that Duxbury
already knew of this printer and was takinag control of it.  We didn't
have DBT loaded at that time.

I'll get back to you with more details.

Charles

----