[duxuser] How to show print page numbers automatically in brailled document

  • From: Theresa Tasse <theresa.tasse@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 13:42:36 -0400

Am re-sending for help on this, with more explanation.
Please advise me...I have typed a novel, using WordPerfect 8, and the
page numbers are centered at the
bottom of each print page.  I have indicated 'new page' for each print
page which corespondends with the original novel.  Now I am ready to
output this into Braille using Duxbury 10.4.  I want
the output to show the braille page number in the top right corner of
each brailled page.  I want a 'dotted' line to indicate the end of a
print page and the corresponding page number to show at the end of the
translated print page.  In this case the first
page number for the print document is 7.  Help me set this up please.  I

have tried many things, but not getting what I want. Thanks.

--
T. Tasse,
Braille Transcriber