[duxuser] How do I use my Index Basic D as an ethernet network printer.

  • From: "Shane Jackson" <jack728@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 21:25:22 -0500

Hi, all.  I have a very serious need to use the Ethernet port on my Index
Basic D.  How does one go about doing this?  Is this just something that the
printer driver handles, or does one need to change a menu setting?  Thanks
for any and all help.  I would really like to get this thing up and
embossing as soon as I can.  I appreciate any assistance.

Shane Jackson
Hoover, Alabama, USA
"All Scripture is inspired by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof,
for correction, for training in righteousness;
so that the man of God may be adequate, equipped for every good work."
2 Timothy 3:16-17 (NASB)