[duxuser] Copy and paste from duxbury

  • From: "N. Lehman" <nachum@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 21:34:40 -0400

Hi Everyone,

We make Braille/Print volumes for Hebrew texts by taking our Duxbury
translated files and bringing them back into Word and reverse translating
them there.  It works great for Hebrew because there's only a handful of
contractions.  It's been working fine for over a year, but we have a problem
which keeps haunting us.  We get it back into Word by printing it to a PDF
in a print font and copying and pasting the text back in to Word.  If we did
a copy and paste straight from Duxbury, we lose the end of line markers
which we need to keep the Word file in line with the Braille file.  We
always lose any indentations and centering since that never comes over.  Is
there any way to bring over the text in a way that all the formatting will
be retained and there will be spaces at the beginning of indented or
centered lines?

Thanks,
Ed Lehman