[duxuser] Re: Hi. I'm new and a question

  • From: "Terri Pannett" <pann1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 19:27:26 -0800

Dear Maurine,

Here are the steps for creating a braille document.

Press control n.  Go to the radio button which says braille.  Press enter.
You will be placed at the top of a blank document.

Six-key entry is the default setting for braille documents.  The f2 key will
toggle between six-key entry and regular typewriter style.

I have heard that NLS will accept lessons by email.

If you choose to send the lessons by snail mail, your embosser must be able
to handle 11 by 11.5 paper.

All the best,

Terri, Amateur Radio call sign KF6CA.  Army MARS call sign AAT9PX,
California