[duxuser] Hi. I'm new and a question

  • From: "Maurine Park" <Guidedog2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 19:17:17 -0800

Hello All,
My name is Maurine and I just joined this list yesterday. I installed an extremely old version of dbt and am now wondering how I enter text/ Braille using the 6 key entry? I'm using jaws as my screen reader and need to use dbt in 6 key entry in order to begin a course to become certified in Braille transcription.
Thanks,
Maurine
----- Original Message ----- From: "Neal Kuniansky" <Neal@xxxxxxxxxx>